Services for foreigner in Vietnam

FISC provides professional services to investors, traders and their relatives who are living and working in Vietnam.

  • Consulting and implementation of immigration procedures:
  • Visa renewal and extension.
  • Approval Letter (invitation letter).
  • Pick up at the airports.
  • Temporary Residence Card for 3 years, 2 years, 1 year.
  • 5 year-visa exemption Card for oversea Vietnamese.
  • Visa exemption Card for foreigners whose relatives are Vietnamese.
  • Chinese, HongKong visa services.
  • Work permit:
  • Consulting and providing work permit’s service for foreigners in Vietnam.
  • Change moto-bike driving license, vehicle driving license.