Who is eligible for a Vietnam Temporary Residence Card?
- Holders of a valid Work Permit
- Members of the Board/Directors of a Joint-Stock company
- Founders of the one member limited liability organization
- Professional, students and trainees who participate in the national working or studying programs
- Relatives of the temporary residence card holder involve spouse, parents and children
- Members of the two members limited liability company or more
How long is a TRC valid for?
Generally, a Vietnam TRC is valid from 1 to 5 years. Depending on the applicant case, the temporary residence card can be issued for a different period and entail different documents.
What are the Temporary Residence Card requirements?
- An application form for Vietnam TRC
- Original and notarized copies of passport along with a valid visa
- Original and notarized copies of the business license
- Recently taken photos
- Proof of eligibility for TRC (i.e. work permit, certificate of the Head of representative office, member of the Board of Directors, marriage certificate)
- A notarized temporary residence declaration form in the locality